Warm Feta Cheese Dip
Get ready to cheer for your favorite team with this yummy dip that can even be made in the crock pot.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped roasted sweet red peppers
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- Sliced French bread baguette or tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese, feta cheese, peppers and basil until blended. Transfer to a greased 3-cup baking dish. Bake until bubbly, 25-30 minutes. Serve with baguette slices or chips.
- Editor's Note: To prepare in a slow cooker, mix ingredients as directed. Pour into a greased 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker; cook, covered, on low until heated through, 2-3 hours.