Easy Craft- Rock Art
My friend Helen Sledge told me about this easy craft. It is super simple and a great way to use broken crayons. Also, a great craft to do on the go! Simply find a rock while on vacation and pack a box of crayons.
- A clean rock- I found that smooth rocks work best
- Crayons-broken ones work great
- Piece of cardboard or foil
- Wash rocks
- Heat rocks in the oven at 350 degrees for 10 min
- While rocks are heating, unwrap crayons
- Carefully place rocks on cardboard or foil. They are hot!
- Go to town with melting crayons on rocks. They melt very well on the hot rock and are very simple to add layers of color. Enjoy!