Cherry Limeade Recipe
Sweet summertime, and nothing tastes better than a cold refreshing drink. I made these for a pool day recently and they were a hit with all ages. Super easy!
- 2 (12 fluid ounce) cans frozen limeade concentrate
- 1 (2 liter) bottle lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained and juice reserved
- 1 lime
- Pour both cans of concentrated limeade into a large pitcher.
- Mix in lemon-lime soda.
- Stir in reserved cherry juice.
- Squeeze juice from lime into mixture, then slice and set aside.
- Stir well and serve over ice.
- Garnish with cherries and lime slices.