St. Patrick's Day Crafts
Feeling the Luck of the Irish? You will after making these super simple and fun crafts!
Four-Leaf Clover Handprint
- Green paint
- White paper or canvas
- Large paint brush
- Glitter (optional)
- Generously paint your child’s hand with green pain
- Press on to the paper to form a four-leaf clover.
- Paint a stem for your shamrock
- Sprinkle glitter on the wet paint.
*Little hands get very excited with this activity to don’t be surprised if handprints end up all over the paper!
Lucky Pot of Gold
- Construction paper in black and rainbow colors
- Scissors and/or paper cutter
- Glue stick or stapler
- Start by cutting 2” strips (long ways) of each color.
- Link the colors to build a rainbow chain with the black ring at the end.
- My younger daughter found the glue stick to be easier and my older daughter preferred the stapler.
- Cut out a black pot and yellow coins.
- Glue the coins to the front of the pot. Glue the black ring both to the back of the pot and to the ring it’s connected with to keep the pot upright.
- Older kids can practice scissor skills by cutting the construction paper on their own.