From The Kitchen of Elyse VanDyke
My name is Elyse VanDyke and I'm the mother of these three beautiful daughters, Sidney (15), Nysee (11), McKenzie (9). I am a full-time student so our schedules are tight! These are a couple of dishes that are hearty, quick and take us to our happy place.
Beef Tips and Rice
- 1-2 lbs. of stew meat
- Bell Peppers and Onions (optional)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- 1 package of brown gravy
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (optional)
- Use seasonings to your taste
Place all ingredients in a crockpot and cook on low (5-8 hours) or on high (4-6 hours)
- Shredded chicken breast
- Season chicken with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, pepper
- Mild Rotel
- Cheddar Cheese Soup
- Cream of Chicken
- Cream of Mushroom
- Spaghetti noodles
- Shredded Mild Cheddar (or combo of cheese of your choice)
- Place in pan and mix all ingredients together.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese melts.
- 1 Package of brownie mix (follow instructions)
For Cheesecake Mixture
- 1 Package of cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Pour brownie mix in 8x8 pan.
- Dollop cheesecake mixture on top.
- Take a butter knife and make swirling motion.
- Bake according to box instructions. Enjoy!