Such a simple and fun dessert. My kids loved helping make this, and loved eating it even more!
I would suggest using a silicon mat for extra easy cleanup.
- two 4-ounce semi-sweet chocolate bars-chopped or broken apart
- two 4-ounce white chocolate bars-chopped or broken apart
- festive Halloween candy- We used eyeball sprinkles, orange and black sprinkles, candy corn and M&M's
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Melt the semi-sweet chocolate. You can melt it in a double boiler or the microwave. If using the microwave: place the chopped chocolate in a medium heat-proof bowl. Melt in 20 second increments in the microwave, stopping and stirring after each increment until completely melted and smooth.
- Melt the white chocolate following the same melting process in step 2.
- Pour the melted semi-sweet chocolate onto the prepared baking sheet and spread out into a large rectangle (anywhere around 8×12 inches is great). Drizzle the white chocolate mixture on top. Use a knife or a toothpick to swirl the layers together. Decorate the top of the bark with candies.
- Allow the chocolate to completely set uncovered at room temperature or in the refrigerator, about 45 minutes. Once hardened, break into pieces as large or small as you want.
- Store bark in an airtight container at room temperature in a cool, dry place for up to 1 week or in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe Courtesy of Sally's Baking Addiction