Back to School Lunch Ideas
1. Waffles, with blueberries, and a mixture of chocolate chips and pistachios. Yum!
2. Salami, Ritz crackers, and cheese (sliced or string), and cherry tomatoes – basically a homemade Lunchable. Kids love to build and play with their food, so let them!
3. Puzzle sandwich, chips, and grapes. You can find the puzzle cutter on Amazon for $3. Totally fun.
1. PB&J rollups: use a rolling pin to make them thin, spread some nut butter and jam of your choice, and roll up. Serve with pretzels and chocolate covered blueberries
2. Kids love food on a stick! Cut up cubes of bread, spread some mayo and/or mustard on one side, thread on skewers with deli ham and colby jack cheese. Serve with crackers and dill pickles.
3. Pasta Salad…deconstructed. Cooked pasta with some
Greek dressing and feta. Serve with summer sausage, cucumbers, and red
Build your own Taco: Tortilla Scoops, black beans, shredded cheese,
diced tomatoes, and chopped lettuce (if you have an extra compartment in
your Bento box, you could include salsa or sour cream.)
2. Build your own Pizza: Ritz crackers, pepperoni, Colby Jack cheese, and black olives. (If you have an extra compartment in your Bento box, you could include some pizza sauce or another favorite topping.)
3. This one is for the more adventurous tastebuds: Build
your own Sushi Roll: Seaweed, sweet rice with sesame seeds, imitation
crab, sliced carrots, sliced cucumber, and soy sauce.
For more fun food ideas visit Bellyfull