85 Fun Activities for Bored Teens
1. Make a music video or movie.2. Eat a food you’ve never tried.3. Learn how to do origami.
4. Make the best ice cream sandwich or freak shake ever.
5. DIY bath bombs.6. Invent a new type of pizza or killer milkshake.7. Play water balloon games.8. Picnic at a local park.
9. Catch lightning bugs.10. Have an overnight movie marathon.11. Play Frisbee golf.
12. Have a car wash fundraiser for a club or charity.13. Grab a blanket, spread it out in the grass, and watch the clouds.14. Make a card for a friend or grandparent to brighten their day.15. Bike 5 miles.16. Take a nap under a shady tree.17. Go swimming or hot tubing.18. Have a pool party.
19. Grow vegetables.
20. Make a cute tote bag out of a recycled tank top or jeans.
21. Watch an outdoor play or concert in a park.22. Have a water gun fight.
23. Fly paper airplanes.24. Volunteer in your community.25. Go fishing.
26. Sketch your pet.27. Sleep in your backyard under the stars.28. Create a photo journal or blog.29. Hike a local trail.30. Visit your local library, or download a book, and read a new one every week.31. Make a friendship bracelet and send it to a friend.
32. Go through your closet and make new outfits.33. Write a poem, a song or a play.34. Start writing a novel.35. Make smoothies36. Swap a favorite book with a friend and read it.37. Go geocaching.
38. Have an outdoor basketball free-throw contest.39. Make a bucket list.40. Help plan the family vacation.41. Make a root beer float.
42. Write in your journal, “My Top 10 Favorite Summertime Activities”.43. Paint your fingernails/toenails with a bright polish44. Make some slime.
45. Make the family dinner.46. Watch the sunrise/sunset.
47. Get your community’s events list and attend an event or two.48. Have a clothes fashion show.49. Babysit.50. Volunteer to read to children at the library.51. Learn to grill a hot dogs, hamburgers or pizza crust.
52. Learn how to use a manual camera.53. Visit a museum in person or virtually.54. Redecorate or rearrange your room.55. Make a collage out of old magazines.56. Learn how to play guitar.57. Skip stones at a lake.58. Change something about how you wear your make-up or try a new hairdo.59. Decide to pick up one good habit, then do it.60. Make your own Popsicle.61. Watch last year’s hot summer flick.62. Go to this year’s blockbuster summer flick.63. Listen to an audio book or podcast.64. Make a vision board.65. Create a lemonade stand.66. Make watermelon punch.
67. Make a playlist of your favorite songs.68. Enjoy a board game marathon outdoors or inside.69. Have a scavenger hunt.70. Do an 8-minute workout.71. Make some jewelry.72. Give your dog/pet a bath outside.73. Take your dog for a walk and explore your neighborhood or local trails.74. Run through a sprinkler.75. Visit the zoo.76. Visit a flower garden and/or butterfly house.77. Turn up the music and dance.
78. Sleep until noon — once or twice.79. Create some word rocks.80. See a local baseball game.81. Play mini or regular golf.82. Learn how to hula-hoop.83. Create sidewalk art with chalk.84. Visit a college. In-person or virtually.85. Play games outside after dark.